Resources and Education
At Texas Center for Joint Replacement, we believe patient education is an important part of your joint health. Therefore, we make it a priority to explain signs and symptoms, potential causes, treatment options, and prevention methods to all of our patients. We have compiled a list of informative websites to help you find out more about orthopedics and better understand your specific condition. There are sites out there with misleading or inaccurate content. That’s why it is important that you refer to reputable sites like these when you are browsing the internet for information pertaining to your health. If you have questions or concerns about something in particular, please contact our office at 972-608-8868.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- American College of Rheumatology
- Arthritis Foundation
- Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- Orthopaedic Research Society
- Patient Information from the Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Radlink GPS with Surgeon’s Checklist Software (This link is for patient education only and not an endorsement by Texas Health Physicians Group or Texas Center for Joint Replacement of any particular product.)
- Texas Health Resources
At Texas Center for Joint Replacement, we understand you want to have your office visit run as smoothly as possible. To help facilitate this process, we have provided our new patient forms here for you to download and complete before your first visit.
Simply click on the links below to download. Print, complete, and bring the forms to your appointment. In order to protect your privacy, please do not e-mail forms.
- New Patient Registration Form: English | Espanol
- Consent to Treat: English | Espanol
- Medical History Form: English
- Medical Release of Information: English | Espanol
Note: The forms are saved in Adobe® Acrobat. If you would like to read, use the form features or print the Adobe files, you will need the Adobe® Reader (version 5.0 or later). Download Adobe Reader for free.
We believe in making it easy for our patients to focus on their treatment and regaining good health. Texas Center for Joint Replacement accepts a wide range of insurance plans and various forms of payment, and will verify benefits prior to your appointment. Please call us at 972-608-8868 if you have any questions.
The Texas Center for Joint Replacement has helped thousands of patients with their joint pain. Hear from those who have experienced total joint care for a lifetime.
Pay a Bill
In order to use the payment portal to pay your bill, please have your statement and billing information readily accessible. For question or payments by phone, call us at 1-800-890-6034.
Open AllClose All