As a general surgery practice, Dr. Tariq Khan is highly trained to perform a broad range of laparoscopic, minimally invasive and open surgical procedures for patients who experience infection, trauma or chronic conditions. When a disease becomes resistant to other medical treatments and organ failure or injury occurs, transplant surgery may be an effective treatment option. Dr. Khan has additional specialized training in transplant surgical care and performs procedures at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth.
Our goal at Texas Health Surgical Care is to provide personalized service and a positive, encouraging experience for a wide range of illnesses and conditions in teens and adults, including:
- Treatment for disorders and/or cancer of the liver, gallbladder, and/or biliary system
- Treatments for disorders and/or cancer of the pancreas
- Treatments for disorders and/or cancer of the kidney, ureter, and/or bladder
- Organ failure of the liver, kidney or pancreas
- Slow healing or difficult to heal wounds
Individuals younger than age 15 will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.