Sometimes injuries occur. When you are hurt, our goal is to partner with you and your primary physician to promote good health and get you back to an active lifestyle. We have compiled a list of trusted resources you can use when researching orthopedic health information and finding out more about orthopedic concerns.
- American Orthopaedic Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Orthopaedic Research Society
- Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation
- Texas Orthopaedic Association
We understand you want to have your office visit run as smoothly as possible. To help facilitate this process, we have provided our new patient forms here for you to download and complete before your first visit.
Simply click on the links below to download. Print, complete, and bring the forms to your appointment. In order to protect your privacy, please do not e-mail forms.
- New Patient Registration Form: English | Espanol
- Health History Form: English
- Questionnaire: English | Espanol
- Medical Release of Information: English | Espanol
Note: The forms are saved in Adobe® Acrobat. If you would like to read, use the form features or print the Adobe files, you will need the Adobe® Reader (version 5.0 or later). Download Adobe Reader for free.
We believe in making it easy for our patients to focus on their treatment and regaining good health. Bedford Orthopedics accepts a wide range of insurance plans and various forms of payment, and will verify benefits prior to your appointment. Please call us at 817-283-0967 if you have any questions.
Pay a Bill
In order to use the payment portal to pay your bill, please have your statement and billing information readily accessible. For question or payments by phone, call us at 1-800-890-6034.
Open AllClose All