Consumer 360 is our customer relationship management system and informational database of consumer touchpoints with Texas Health. It captures essential information for their care and well-being – from insurance coverage to health history, interactions with specialists, social determinants of health, demographic data and language preferences to reduce barriers to quality care.
We then apply analytics and predictive modeling to this data set to:
- Drive consumers to the right care site at the right time for the right need.
- Predict what services, treatments or support will help consumers avoid chronic, expensive and complex treatment in the future and contact them about interventions.
- Inform consumers who are new to our service area about Texas Health's services, providers and resources they may need – before they need them. This has helped us grow our service lines while addressing health issues before they escalate.
- Identify trends in consumer needs or ways we can improve.
As we continue to enrich our data and analytics systems, we will get better at tracking a direct return on consumer engagement investments, saving analysts as much as 40% of their time.
- Incorporated consumer data from additional joint venture affiliates to better understand our consumers' health journey.
- Developed predictive models to forecast what healthcare services are needed most (e.g., urgent care, orthopedic) to focus on consumer outreach.
- Expanded our understanding of potential consumers and their socioeconomic status to engage individuals with potential healthcare disparities and offer tailored services and resources to improve their health and well-being.