Our facility contains seven major laboratories, supported by approximately 40 technical staff, within 40,000 square feet of research and office space. Our current studies are below.
- Shortness of Breath During Exertion in Obesity: Part Three
- Overweight Children - Boys and Girls Ages 8-12
- Implications on Hemorrhage Tolerance – Fentanyl
- Implications on Hemorrhage Tolerance - Morphine
- Effects of Low Dose Ketamine on Cardiovascular Function
- Research Participants for the Thermal and Vascular Physiology Laboratory